Customer Supply Advisor
Kaitohutohu Ratonga Kiritaki
Nei rā a Ngā Taonga e karanga atu ana ki a koe e rapu ana i te tūranga hou mōu. Tēnei mātou ngā kaipupuri i ngā taonga ataata, i ngā taonga rongorongo hoki o te motu, arā, ngā tutuku a ngā mātua tūpuna. E ngākau whakapuke ana ki ēnei momo kōrero tuku iho o Aotearoa? Tēnā whakapā mai ki a mātou.
Ngā Taonga is the audiovisual archive for Aotearoa New Zealand. Set up as a Charitable Trust and committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi we collect, preserve, care for and share taonga that bring our nation’s history and heritage to life. Our unique collections spans 120 years and encompasses films, radio, television, sound recordings and documents.
The 70+ staff who work for us are passionate about caring for this precious taonga and their role ensuring that it’s always in safe hands. This work ensures all New Zealanders, including future generations, will be able to know their stories and connect with their cultural identity.
He nui ngā kaupapa whakaharahara kei mua i te aroaro o Ngā Taonga i tenei wa.
We are looking for a Customer Supply Advisor – Kaitohutohu Ratonga Kiritaki to join our Customer Service Team. The successful applicant will showcase their excellent customer service skills focussing on responding to customer requests regarding access to the Archive’s collection across film, video, radio, television, sound recordings and documents.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Research and respond to internal and external requests for access to collections
- Undertake and obtain rights clearances for access to collection requests
- Create, manage and retrieve digital data
- Administer client supply agreements
- Provide service to in-person customers
- Raise invoices via Xero
- Enter and maintain data within various systems and databases
- Contribute to customer service culture, processes and procedures
- Record information on customer needs and common trends to assist with reporting
You will bring to the role:
- A cheerful and sunny persona
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness and understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi and be comfortable operating in a tikanga/kaupapa Māori environment
- An interest in New Zealand history
- The ability to apply sound judgement and remain level-headed
- An openness to learning and working collaboratively with your team
- Proven experience within customer focused environments
- Knowledge using CRM databases or similar is desired
- Skilled within the MS Office suite
In return you’ll:
- Be a part of an organisation that truly values their people
- Belong to a great team that is doing exciting, meaningful and impactful mahi
- Have opportunities to learn from your colleagues and through professional development
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Ngā Taonga as we are currently undertaking some significant multi-agency projects.
How to apply:
If you are interested in being considered, please forward your resume and covering letter to Tracey Bevan at Forté Recruitment – email@example.com using the reference TLB4749. If you have any questions regarding this role call Forté Recruitment on (04) 901 6444.