Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision care for and preserve an ever-growing collection of New Zealand’s films, radio, television, sound recordings, props and documents. As a Charitable Trust, we’re passionate about fostering stronger connections to our taonga and making these treasures accessible for New Zealanders to enjoy and celebrate.
We’re looking for a Finance Advisor to join our supportive and social team.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join a nationally recognised not-for-profit business who provide support to New Zealand on audiovisual archiving and key preservation projects. This is a passionate business that provides a culture of support in a highly commercial environment.
This is a newly-created role in the accounting and finance team reporting to the Manager Business Support who will provide all the support and guidance you need to be a success in your role. You will also be working closely with the Financial Controller in your day-to-day operations.
Your role will provide support in a number of financial areas covering accounts processing where you will manage and resolve accounts payable queries and troubleshoot any issues that arise. You will be responsible for accurate and timely loading of invoices into the system whilst also being responsible for payroll. This role involves everything up to trial balance, including reconciliations, maintaining fixed asset registers and audit preparation. This is a varied role that requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• CBD location
• Fantastic culture and team
• Grow your career in a broad role
*This can be either a full time or part time role.
Ideally you will have:
• 2 – 5 years’ experience within accounts administration (accounts payables, receivables, and payroll)
• Enthusiasm and an eagerness to progress in this dynamic and forward-thinking business
• A high level of work ethic and the ability to hit the ground running
• The ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders
• Awareness and understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi
If you are interested in the above opportunity, then please apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org