Medianet is available at Puke Ariki.
You will find the medianet kiosks at Puke Ariki’s Taranaki Research Centre / Te Pua Wānanga o Taranaki, on the Level 2 of the library.
1 Ariki St, New Plymouth
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 9am - 6pm | Wed, 9am - 9pm | Sat and Sun, 9am - 5pm
A few of the local film gems include:
- Scenes from the East End Picnic (1912)
- The Production of the Taranaki Herald (1912)
- Taranaki Jockey Club’s Annual Meeting (1912)
- Dairyland: Cheese Making in Taranaki (1929)
- Cows, Computers and Customers (1971)
- Vigil (1984, director Vincent Ward)
- Wavesailing Downunder (1986, director Andrew McAlpine)
These can be viewed alongside hundreds of classic Kiwi moving images.