Use filter below to widen your search
All Records | 19,273
- Moving Image | 352
- Audio | 179
Place Of Production
- New Zealand/Aotearoa | 297
- New Zealand/Aotearoa, United Kingdom | 2
- New Zealand/Aotearoa, Australia | 1
- Film And Video Collection | 352
- Sound Collection | 179
- Amateur | 327
- Sound Recordings | 119
- Radio Programs | 103
- Nonfiction Radio Programs | 67
- Documentary Radio Programs | 28
- Actuality | 16
- Radio News Programs | 16
- Ethnic Radio Programs | 14
- Māori Radio Programs | 14
- Interviews (Sound Recordings) | 13
Search results for PERSONAL RECORD
The End of the Legislative Council, by Charles E. Wheeler. Read by Christopher Venning. The...
4ZB Spotlight on Sports programme; A tribute to Richard Hadlee, on the occasion of his last test...
D SERIES - William Downie Stewart on William Herries. In this programme, William Downie Stewart...
The pre-TV early 60s were the heyday of commercial radio and saw the birth of personalities such...
Marama Martin is interviewed by Jim Sullivan about her broadcasting career between 1950 - 1975,...
In this recording, Alison Holst is interviewed by Jim Sullivan for the 1985 TVNZ Oral History...
Patea History: Harry Locker and Matthew Carey (both 85), describe events in the Patea area from...
George Rivers, aged 90, describes his memories of Alexandra in the 1870s. The interview begins...
(1) 'Music designed for you on 2ZC', (2) Huntin', Shootin' Fishin' jingle, (3) 'For good music...
'Whenua!', a programme presented by Hēnare te Ua on National Radio - from the RNZ Studios,...
"Wines and Wherefores" - ten short talks about wine, given by broadcaster and winemaker John...
Mobil Radio Awards 1992 - Winner, Best Religious Programme. Connexions: The Nature and Role of...
Selwyn Muru speaks with Te Matarēhua Wikiriwhi who talks about the moon in relation to the Māori...
Te Kawa Marae a Te Arawa: part one of two ( part two on ID 6974/MPT 4618). - Kaea / Irirangi Te...
Recollections of station 4YA in the 1920's when it was situated in Moray Place, Dunedin. Jim...
Personal messages from New Zealanders serving on HMS Neptune. Messages are heard from the...
- Christmas - Selwyn Muru speaks to a number of people from all walks of life on their own...
4. Charles Boutagy, a Christian Palestinian recalls his espionage work with T. E. Lawrence,...
These recordings consist of a series of five programmes, made for the Golden Jubilee celebrating...
Noel Palmer talks about his work with the National Broadcasting Service Mobile Unit in the Middle...