Royal Tour, HRH, the Queen Mother, 1958
1) Commercial women's session on 6/02/1958 with Shirley Maddock gives a description of the various places the Queen Mother visited. Includes some actuality in the streets with Maddock commentating.
2) Documentary programme "Green Hill sheep station". Napier, Feb 5, 1958. Description of Green Hill and surrounding areas, type of farming, etc. Mr. & Mrs. Hudson both talk about Green Hill.
3) The Queen Mother's speech at the state luncheon, Wellington, Feb 7, 1958.
4) Farewell broadcast from the Queen Mother from Christchurch, Feb 14, 1958. Walter Nash replies.
5) Places visited by the Queen Mother on the second half of her New Zealand tour by Basil Clarke. (This was recorded for broadcast by the BBC).