Pan Pacific Arts Festival
- Media type
Ask to use material, get more information or tell us about an item
The 1968 Pan Pacific Arts Festival was held in Christchurch. The Māori concert
was directed and produced by Hori Te Otinga Brennan.
- National Anthem :
- Rarotongan canoe song/toia mai haere mai ra.
- Samoan fishing song : Valo
Samoa Sila sila (a love song) sung by Mr. & Mrs. Brennan
Waiata : Arapiu piu (a flower song from Raiatea).
Haka : Toia mai te waka
- Poi waka : Hoea ra te waka.
- Karakia/Huai huai
- Haka : Toia mai te waka/Ka mate ka mate.
- Whai kōrero/Waiata He konui.
Tape of 4.