This awards night promo has been edited down to include a female media journalist who bookends the video with an intro and a summation, and also carries out a few interviews with category winners following the announced winners section.
“And now the finalists...”
The compere names the seven finalists ... after each a brief segment of the music video is played.
1. Josh Frizzell for Shihad “Stations”
2. Jonathon Brough for Cinematic “Already gone”
3. Joe Lonie for Supergroove “Can’t get enough”
4. Josh Frizzell for Emma Paki “System virtue”
5. Kerry Brown for Moana & the Moa Hunters “Tahi”
6. Fane Flaws for The Mutton Birds “The heater”
7. James Bell for Head Like A Hole “Faster hooves”
Best Editing - James Schoning (Supergroove “Can’t get enough”)
Best DOP - Darryl Ward (Shihad “Stations”)
Knack Award - James Bell (HLAH “Faster hooves”)
Runner Up - Joe Lonie (Supergroove “Can’t get enough”)
Best Video - Josh Frizzell (Emma Paki “System virtue”)
I/Vs with winners, including a quick chat with Lee Tamahori, then a partner in Flying Fish.