Find out more about this item:
Piriwiritua. News in Māori with Rewa Hudson.
- Koro Dewes/Ngāti Porou supports Hone Harawira in his kōrero about supporting
European his support is for Māori.
- Don Brash /National Māori issues.
- Kingi Tuheitia to attend "poukai" at Mangatawhiri.
- Te Ararawa Runanga celebrates twenty years, kaikōrero Bobby Newson.
HAKINAKINA with Rewa Hudson..Netball / League / Cycling
- waiata: Kumea mai ra, toia mai ra / He aroha ??
- waiata: Te Taonga ko te Reo / Kotiro Māori taku ripene pai / Te Hamua raua
ko Kimo Winiata ?? / Kia hiwa ra kia hiwa ra..ko Piripi Christie....
- waiata: He Koingo / Brannigan Kaa.
- kaikōrero: Ruia talks 1841 about George Selwyn Anglican Minister consecrated
as English Bishop for New Zealand.
1842 huge floods in Europe.
1842 Horse racing began in New Zealand.
1865 the crown established the Native Land Court.
1933 King Rata Te Wherowhero became the fourth Māori King.
1933 Princess Te Puea
1975 Te Roopu Matakite Hikoi arrived at Parliament led by Whina Cooper.
- waiata: Te taha rawhiti o te moana
PANUI a rohe: Wananga for Te Reo at Papa io ea Whare Wananga.
- Runanganui o Hikairoa / Kawhia
- waiata: Ka Papatuanuku taku mana e / Pounamu
- Pito kōrero Ruia: Don Brash letter to Paati Māori re support for his party.
- Paati Māori staying silent / Shane wants to know whats in the letter.
- wahine taioha refuse putea from the goverment, re false claims agaist them.
- Te Rarawa celebrate 20years for their Runanga Claims.
- Te Ahurea Tinorangatiratanga Kapa whakataetae .
- Iraina Asher still missing.
- 3 million Norman Hill re community affairs.
- waiata: Marangaranga e te Iwi e.......
- waiata: He kakahu mo Papatuanuku
- waiata: Hei konei ra te Iwi.....
- waiata: Ko te kapa tenei o te o waka........
- waiata: Karu karu........programme ends.
Reference number 52991
Media type AUDIO
Collection Sound Collection
Ngā Taonga Korero Collection
Date 11 Oct 2006