Nei rā a Ngā Taonga e karanga atu ana ki a koe e rapu ana i te tūranga hou mōu. Tēnei mātou ngā kaipupuri i ngā taonga ataata, i ngā taonga rongorongo hoki o te motu, arā, ngā tutuku a ngā mātua tūpuna. E ngākau whakapuke ana ki ēnei momo kōrero tuku iho o Aotearoa? Tēnā whakapā mai ki a mātou.
What it’s like to work at Ngā Taonga
Our people are our strength. We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We are passionate about improving wellbeing and fostering an inclusive and whānau-friendly workplace.
Some of the benefits of working at Ngā Taonga include:
- a 32.5-hour work week at full-time pay
- Depending on the requirements of your role, we give staff flexibility on the way they structure their work week over either a four- or five-day work week or a nine-day fortnight.
- flexible working arrangements and work-from-home options
- We look to offer high degree of flexibility to support an inclusive workplace for staff, including working from home options.
- upskilling opportunities including te reo Māori language lessons at a range of levels
- We make it as easy as possible to learn new skills by offering te reo Māori lessons at various levels, appropriate training courses, team-building days and development plans.
- an organisation that values inclusion and diversity
- Our organisation benefits when we value everyone’s contribution, skills and mana. We recognise multiple worldviews as being valid, and we respect and acknowledge them.
No current roles.