Find out more about this item:
Piriwiritua. News in Māori with Anahera Vercoe.
- Taito Phillip Field speaks out about the accusations that he has been accused
- Paddy Whiu / Police concerns over people killing children
- kaumatua pleased that the Social Development has offered extra funding to
assist them in fostering their grandchildren.
- Willie Te Aho expalins climate change to the people.
HAKINAKINA......cricket / NBL Basketball / Rugby
- kaikōrero: Ruia kōrero re Hone Harawira suggesting that Waitangi Trust should
elect commisioners to manage the Waitangi Celebrations...
....Māori Rangatira Flag
- National to do away with the Māori seats.
- waiata: Ka noho au ki toku whare / Ruia
TAIKURA - Te manawa o te totara........with Marire Kuka.
Ko te "taikura" o te wahine ko tona "matauranga".....episode 2. from ID 14860
CD / 8738. Kahu McClintock continues her kōrero about her experiences and
teachings about "hauora hinengaro Māori"......" Māori Health and wellbeing",
and DHB - District Health Boards, and where help can be accessed from.
- waiata: He mate i pa ki te rangatahi......
TAREWA : Dave Kaire speaks with Kingi Tauroa about Waitangi issues.
- National and John Keys / Green Party.
- Huirangi Waikerepuuru Māori to stand firm and strong.
- Helen Clark at Kerikeri
- lots of protest
- Māori Tinorangatira Flag....
- waiata: Ki hai au mohio ki te ra / Whirimako Black.
Reference number 54800
Media type AUDIO
Collection Sound Collection
Ngā Taonga Korero Collection
Date 12 Feb 2007