News and current affairs from a Māori perspective. This programme is delivered through the medium of Māori language by Radio Waatea which supplies this programme to the Māori radio network, Te Whakaruruhau Reo Irirangi Māori o Aotearoa (WHA). The topics are current, and the guests are fluent Māori language speakers.
Todays guests are:
1. Hone Harawira talks about the Takatāpui Bill (Marriage Amendment Bill) passing its third reading and land investment.
2. Moe Milne talks about the Takatāpui Marriage Bill and Māori Party leadership.
3. Te Kani Kingi talks about Pūmanawa Hauora.
4. Pita Paraone talks about Takatāpui elect[?] backlash and Māori Trustee.
5. Maleina Nelson talks about Te Arawa Master Chef Marae Competition. [can't confirm Maleina's name]
6. Rangi Mataamua talks about hākinakina.