We’re screening a series of fantastically fun 1980s films in Wellington 13 June – 18 July, 2015, in partnership with the Square Eyes Film Foundation and with support from Wellington City Council Creative Communities.
We’re also running a Back to the 80s Photo Competition. Send us photos of your best 1980s outfits (either vintage 80s photos or 80s outfits recreated today) to be in to win prizes, including a Season’s Pass to all screenings in the Back to the 80s series and classic pick n’ mix lolly packs.
To enter the competition, email a digital copy of your 1980s photo, post it on the Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision’s Facebook or Twitter pages, or post it on Instagram and tag us at '@ngataongasv'.
All photos submitted may be published on the Gauge blog.
Entries close 2pm, Friday 12 June, 2015 - Competition Conditions of Entry are listed at the bottom of this page.
To give you some inspiration, here are some photos of Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision staff in our most fabulous 80s outfits!
Back to the 80s Photo Competition Conditions of Entry:
- The Back to the 80s photo competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- By entering this competition you grant Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision permission to publish your photograph online on the Gauge blog.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of three separate entries.
- Entries will not be accepted after 2pm, Friday 12 June 2015.
- Prizes are not negotiable, the judges’ decisions are final.
- Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision reserves the right to disqualify any entries which are fraudulent, objectionable or potentially offensive, and remove images of this nature from our social media.