We’re screening a series of fantastically fun 1980s films in Wellington 13 June – 18 July, 2015, in partnership with the Square Eyes Film Foundation and with support from Wellington City Council Creative Communities.
We’re also running a Back to the 80s Photo Competition. Send us photos of your best 1980s outfits (either vintage 80s photos or 80s outfits recreated today) to be in to win prizes, including a Season’s Pass to all screenings in the Back to the 80s series and classic pick n’ mix lolly packs.
All photos submitted may be published on the Gauge blog.
Entries close 2pm, Friday 12 June, 2015 - Competition Conditions of Entry are listed at the bottom of this page.
To give you some inspiration, here are some photos of Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision staff in our most fabulous 80s outfits!
Back to the 80s Photo Competition Conditions of Entry:
- The Back to the 80s photo competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- By entering this competition you grant Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision permission to publish your photograph online on the Gauge blog.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of three separate entries.
- Entries will not be accepted after 2pm, Friday 12 June 2015.
- Prizes are not negotiable, the judges’ decisions are final.
- Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision reserves the right to disqualify any entries which are fraudulent, objectionable or potentially offensive, and remove images of this nature from our social media.